Sunday, July 16, 2006

chocolate confessions

Its been a while since my last chocolate post , I can’t believe its Sunday already! And yes I have sinned. Last night I ate nearly an entire block of Lindor dark. The soft smooth melt in your mouth cubes were worth every bite. The punisher (Disco) made me repent this morning with a 12 km run!!! Jeez what a meanie.

Where has the week gone? I have been busy with a freelance job during the week, still a lot of work to be done but getting closer to the end of this most tiresome job. I would much rather be spending the time sketching, painting, or just plain sleeping. Although this week’s topic for illustration Friday is proving rather difficult.

Disco and I are off to an engagement party this afternoon, it seems that love is in the air. Our friends are getting engaged, married and popping out kids left right and center. Someone must have put something in the water, that or we are all ready for white picket fences. I would settle for a little backyard and a puppy, although not sure how noodle would feel about the competition.
Related Posts with Thumbnails