Thursday, August 03, 2006

School Café kitty

I recently had some great news from my brother, he is about to open a new restaurant in Brighton called the School House Cafe, its going to be a wine bar/cafe and I am really excited about it. The cafe is in an old church school house (hence the name) and is a beautiful old blue stone building with a lovely lawn out the front. Perfect for breakfast on a sunny day or for a glass of wine with friends. I will keep you posted on how he is going and hopefully share some of the delicious food he is sure to serve up. He is pretty darn handy in the kitchen and I never turn down a offer of a meal cooked at his place. Last time I visited I got to meet the new addition to their family, Loca the kitty. She is such a cute crazy little ball of fluff that the name is a perfect fit.
Related Posts with Thumbnails