Thursday, August 31, 2006

ta ta winter

Today is the last day of winter and what a beautiful gorgeous day it is. I know that spring is nearly here because not only is the sun shining over the city but I feel like I have a ton of dust in my eyes. It has felt like such a long cold winter it is relief to see the end in sight. I swear it started getting cold back in April and although we havent had much rain there has been many a day when your winter woollies & then some where needed. To send off the cold weather here is a list of my favourite winter things.

hot chocolate
woolly socks
cuddles
rain on the roof
snow
crisp winter night air
polka dot umbrellas
long coats
sticky date pudding
beanies

big breakfast
scarfs
soup
big fluffy towels
hot showers
sunday dvds
electric blankets
doonas
ugg boots
Related Posts with Thumbnails