Monday, June 26, 2006

day 7

well we made it... 7 days of running with only a slight hiccup. Disco dragged me around the tan after our usual Saturday morning boxing session to make up for missing our Thursday run. I may have wanted to punch him for this but considering we only have 7 weeks to the City to surf it was needed. I just printed the training schedule from the website...oh my gawd how am I ever going to run for 90mins!!!

To distract me from this journey I couldn't resist jumping onto the color wagon one last time. Why stop when I have only just began. I always seem to arrive late and enviably am the last to leave. It's such a nice idea...

:: Yellow

This image is courtesy of some beautiful flowers I received from my yoga instructors. They are such a cute couple and whatever the color orchids are stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails