Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Red Vue

Just got back from a lovely lunch with my friend za at a new cafe in Little Collins Street, Cafe Vue. This little jem is the new lunch time dining experience for Shannon Bennett from Vue de Monde. It is filled with bright red objects and has a great selection of delicious snacks, soups, sandwishes and cakes. I had a yummy tuna and egg mayo toasted sandwich with a naughty Wednesday glass of wine. A very nice way to chat about our new little business venture. Za and I are working on an idea that has been in the back of our minds and our hearts for a while. I can't wait to post more information, but it will have to wait until we have a few more of the details resolved. Until then here is a decidedly red vue.

I couldn't resit adding a photo of za's new boots. They look so comfy and ooooh so cute.
Related Posts with Thumbnails